Trend Watch: Copper

In my apartment, I have a beautiful built-in bookcase.  I love it, but I don't have too many books to put on my shelves (unless you count textbooks).  I do, however, have my Domino magazines.  If you are not familiar with Domino, it is an interior design magazine and one of the best things ever.  Yes, I went there.  I became obsessed in middle school when my aunt opened my eyes to the magic within the pages of Domino.  Okay, maybe that is slightly exaggerating, but in all seriousness, those magazines inspired and helped develop my interest in interior design.  One of my favorite articles is always the "Editors' Cravings."  These articles are written by an editor who collects objects related to a recent trend.  I was inspired to do something similar.  Metallics have made a resurgence in popularity recently (I have a personal affinity for anything gold).  There are plenty of options with gold and silver accents, but even more recently there have been more copper options.  I have collected some of my favorite copper pieces; I hope they inspire you too!


Let me know what you think!  Stop by again soon!



This entry was posted on Thursday, October 30, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply