Welcome!

Welcome to FillingMTSpace! My name is Molly (or MT) and I will be your guide.

A little about me: I am a recent college graduate, settling into my new life at a new job in a new city.  I have lived in the cubular confines of a dorm room for the past four years.  Dorm rooms can be spacious (on occasion), but throw in a roommate and four years is a long time.  So I am ditching the dorm and maturing into the autonomy of apartment-hood.

My first apartment is great, but empty.  (The one perk of dorm life is having all your furniture provided for you)  So, as with many first apartments, I have some hand-me-downs, some furniture on-loan, and plenty of opportunity to make this place my own.

So thank you for stopping by, I hope you check-in again soon to see how I fill my empty space.


This entry was posted on Monday, August 11, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply