Have your cake . . .

... and eat it too.  Immediately.  So you can use your awesome cake stand for better things.  (Plus, you knew the cake wasn't going to last long anyway.)

World Market has had these three-tiered jewelry stands for a while.  I always thought they were lovely, but I could never justify spending $20 when I didn't have the spot for it.


Urban Outfitters has a similar stand.  It is a little less colorful and a little more expensive ($34).


I have always thought these were a cute way to organize jewelry.  I didn't have a spot for one in my dorm room, but had the perfect place of honor for it now, atop a library card catalog.

Recently, I accompanied a friend to peruse a nearby Goodwill where we found a hypnotist and an old three-tier cake stand.  The hypnotist is a completely unrelated story, but the cake stand made me immediately think of the World Market jewelry stands.  After looking at the $2 price tag, I was sold!



Let me know what you think!  Stop by again soon!



This entry was posted on Friday, August 22, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply